Barnsley Museums galleries will remain closed until Monday, 17 May (dependent on national guidance) following the government’s announcement about continued national restrictions.
• The Cooper Gallery
• Cannon Hall Museum
• Experience Barnsley Museum (also opening on Monday, 17 May will be the museum gift shop)
• Worsborugh Mill
• Barnsley Archives and Local Studies
Cafes at attractions are continuing to offer a takeaway service and you can continue to our enjoy our outdoor spaces whilst observing social distancing rules.
Limited outdoor seating will be reintroduced at Cannon Hall, Elsecar Heritage Centre, Cooper Gallery and Worsbrough Mill.
Non-essential retail shops will re-open
• Cannon Hall gift shop
• The Cooper Gallery gift shop
• Elsecar Heritage Visitor Centre (shop only) and site wide shops
• Worsbrough Mill gift shop is currently undergoing a redevelopment and will be reopening later in the spring
We look forward to welcoming people back and have worked hard to ensure it is a safe, enjoyable and relaxed visit on your return. We do ask that when you are visiting us to act responsibly and stick to government guidelines to make it a safe space for everyone.